Servicing All Your Plumbing Needs
- All aspects of plumbing work
- Leaking and burst pipes
- Taps and shower repairs
- Toilet and Sink blockages or repais
- New installations
- Water Tanks and Immersion Heaters
Take the stress out of all your plumbing problems
Whatever plumbing service you require – breakdown servicing, plumbing installations for domestic use you’re unlikely to find a more professional, friendly or efficient team of plumbing specialists.
Experience of bathroom and kitchen repairs of all kinds. We offer a highly professional service across London with a team of experienced and qualified plumbers and we guarantee to solveeverything from a plumbing related problem to the heating installations . We undertake complete or part refurbishments and havespecialist tillers for that exclusive finish.
If you need a plumber in London now, call us now for a free fast response on
- All central heating and boiler repair
- Heating issues diagnosed and repaired
- Radiators and hot water cylinder faults
- Boiler and all types of heating elements repaired
- Gas Safe certificates
Your Heating and Gas Service
For all your heating and gas problems we are here to help – from radiators not working to complete boiler installations. We repair, service and install all heating and gas appliances including, gas cookers, boilers, fires, radiators and hot water cylinders.
We can offer you gas repairs and regular gas service and safety inspections – providing you with total peace of mind at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
Our team of friendly engineers are happy to give advice and guidance in helping you find the right heating installation for you and your home. New high efficiency boilers are economically and environmental friendly, so you will be saving money on energy bills as well as doing your bit for the environment.
Our Boiler Service includes the following checks:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation.
- Check working pressure if test point available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s instructions.
- Carry out flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
- Provide flue/gas analyser report.
- Inspect flue to ensure it is safe, secure and to current standards.